Ingot Trade is an interface for purchasing or selling Ingots with other players through the Dragon Mall.
For example, to purchase Ingots:
- Open your Dragon Market with "V".
- Select "Ingot Trade" from the buttons in the upper left.
- The left selection list with the column name "Selling" shows you the current ingots for sale.
- Under this list there are two tabs: Consign (i.e., sell) and Purchase.
- Select the "Purchase" tab.
- Click once on the Ingots you wish to purchase from the "Selling" list.
- Enter the Price (listed above in the "Selling" column) and Number (amount of Ingots) you wish to purchase.
- Click on the "Purchase" button.
- Confirm your purchase.
- The prices listed in Ingot Trade are per Ingot.
- I.e., if the Selling column lists 4000 silver, and the Ingots column lists 14 Ingots, it would cost 5 gold 6000 silver to buy all 14 Ingots.
- You must be level 30 to use the Ingot Trade feature.
- Make sure to deposit gold in the "Fund in Trading Account" section of the interface in order to make these transactions.